piątek, 5 listopada 2010

The FT London Twin Peak Challenge



Hi all,
On Suandy will be waiting for me the real event chalange - The FT London Twin Peak Challenge. This is the charity action Against the hunger. I will go there there with my team ( We are going as a guests :-) ) and we have to do it together. It will be waiting for us 67 floors to reach :-) Wish us luck :-D More info and pic from this event in new week :-)
//karolina

More information you can find here:
http://www.actionagainsthunger.org.uk/get-involved/events/twinpeak/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)