piątek, 17 grudnia 2010

After recording MMC Launch


some of the bands taking part in this event :-)


one of the band Apples :D They were good, specail one song


Me and my sister during break between records

Sorry I was not writting last days but I aws too busy and tired to do it. On Wednesday i was in the centre of London where I attempted to MMC Launch Party where 10 new bands were playing concerts. Me and some other people where hire by SRO to be part of the audience crowd. Anyway I had a lot of fun but after this all I was really tired.
Yesterday I was in Inn Beauty where finally I ahd wax underarm so now they look so great :-)before today's Crussh Christmas Party. I am just sharing with you some pic from last records studio :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)