czwartek, 20 stycznia 2011

Shoots


small pic of the studio ( view from the street)
Yesterday I was in central London where I had photo shoots in one of the photo studios. I had great time working with nice and amazing photographer Salvatore who made me this day more than 100 pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw just some of them and the they look so good !!!!!!! I see effects of this shoots in the end of this week and I will promise to share with you the results of them as soon as can be :-)
After the shoots I was in the city where I dropped to McDonald for Happy meal menu :-) ( without toy of course ;-) )

puss puss
//Karolina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)