czwartek, 3 lutego 2011

Melodienfestivalen


Here will come :-) This Saturday in Sweden will start one of the biggest music competition - Melodienfestivalen. The winner of them will be represent Swdedn in this year Eurovision song contest.I want to wish all of artist taking part of them Godd luck. Special good luck I am sending to Marie Serneholt who has to honour to be presenter of this competition. Marie Med hela mitt hjärta – ETT STORT LYCKA TILL!!
puss puss

PS To my swedish girls have a great time during all Melodienfestivalen tour. I can't wait too see and hear all news from you. I regret taht can't be in Sweden with you during this time and hope we'll see all during the summer :-) Puss puss

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)