sobota, 26 lutego 2011

Saturday

Today finally I have found while for some shopping. I bought one nice t-shirt for summer :D I love this punk rock and roll style of them :-) and as well I bought corrector Estee Lauder. My sister is using them in regular way so I know how it working.
Today as well finally I collected the pack with Micheal Kors shine leg staff. Tomorrow I will be have first occasion to try them during morning photo shoots :-)
I can't wait to see results :-)
Have a good weekend :-)

//C

2 komentarze:

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)