środa, 16 marca 2011

me in swimsuit bikini shoot to relive the winter blues

Last Sunday half day I spent like I wrote before with 9 amazing photographers, MUA and another model Corrina Andreea in the studio where we made a shoots "Swimsuit bikini shoot to relive the winter blues". I had a great time and I want to share some pictures made by different photographer with you :-) Today on the beginning I put some pic made by David and Rosie :-)




made by David Kittos


made by Rosie
make up Ca$hka

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)