czwartek, 10 marca 2011

Waiting


Before a moment I had to change my post cause about 20 minutes ago I still was not sure that I get this bedroom flat or not. But 5 minutes ago my sister just called me telling me that we get them. Finally I will be living alone not in the sharing house. I am so so happy and I want to share this joy with you all :-)
Next week then will be full of packing and packing ( I hate this all packing staff but this time) Now I will be living in the bedroom flat ( it's quite expensive here in London unfortunetlly) near big park and garden in very nice area :-) i am so so happy. Before me crazy working weekend - some bar staff work ( saturday we have in the bar that I am working karaoke night) and on Sunday swimwear photo shoots in of the amazing studios in London and later together with my friends are going to b-day party one of my friend .

Take care there :-)
puss puss
//Kah

1 komentarz:

  1. świetne zdjęcie !

    pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie:

    http://beauty-fashion-shopping.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)