poniedziałek, 18 kwietnia 2011

From the set the song "Big Black Boots" for the band How to destroy angels




getting instructions from director Lee :-)


just me


during killing Sean ;-)


Erika solo :-)



in action with Erika


sing sing sing


almost ready for next shoots ;-)


me, Lora and Erika in action :-)


Sean solo :-)


Sean and Lora during action. Lee and Sam behind the camera

Hi there,
On Saturday like I wrote before I woke up early and I went to South part of London where in one small studio I made the video clip to the song "Big black boots" directed by talented and full of energy director Lee Mann. Together with another models Erika, Laura and Sean at first we had made our hair and later very specific make up by Paula. In the same time Roxy and rest of the crew took care about our outfit, food, drinks etc. When everyone was raedy we started made scenes for this video.Between the scenes Roxy made some photo shoots all models playing in this video.I wore really sexy and crazy outfit ( rest of the girls too of course).On the begining I was scared to make any move cause I thought that some parts of my outfit can move out but it was not happend :-)cause all the time art director and make up artist kept eye on us :-)Finally we have finished this video after 10 pm and all cast could go home.Despite the fact that was really long day I had great fun making this video shoots and in the end of the day I was sad that we have to say goodbye.
puss puss
//Carolyna

all pictures that I put here today was made by art director Töve Andrews. Töve thank you for sharing this pictures with me :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)