piątek, 3 czerwca 2011

Model Networking Event in London's China-White Club





on me
dress Vintage
earings YES
necklace Tiffany
poncho ( pic before party) H&M



me and my sister during party



me before :D
Hi,
On Wednesday I went like I wrote earlier to Model Networking Event in London's China-White Club organisied by Belle Modele. I brought with me my sister who is workig as a part time model too. We both had nice evening and ocassion to meet some new people from modelling branch.
I took my camera with me and I made just some pic bur in this aprt it was some photographers as well and they made all of us more much better pictures. As soon as I get them I promise to share them with you :D
//Caro

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)