czwartek, 1 września 2011

M&Ms World


me and my favourite m&ms :-) we looks like twins ;-)


m&ms show


strike a pose :-) Moni in action :-)


m&ms :-)


me and my friends Moni before chocolate shoppings :-)


M&M's in London

Finally in London you can find first in Europe M&Ms World. In the world there is only four cities having this kind of store ; three others you can find in Usa ( in Las Vegas, Orlando and in New York) Inside the store You can buy yummy m&m's in so so many colours from white to black. You can buy as well a lot of great gadgets, clothes etc with M&Ms logo :-)
//K

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)