niedziela, 25 września 2011

London Fashion Week part one


goodie bag :-)


me :D


before everything will start...


shopping area :-)

I had so great today.I had honour to be part of this years London Fashion Week.At first together with my sister we made a tour around the stores where you can buy a lot of new A/W collection with special discount and after we just go to pick up our goodie bags. If you are curious what was inside you can discover on the picture :-)

on me:
shoes : Linea
dress : H&M
jacket : Burrbery
earings : Apart

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)