poniedziałek, 23 stycznia 2012

Promotion photo shoots - my first shoots as a femme fatale

Hi all,
Last Thursday I attented in photo shoots that was promotion for new opened bar in central London ( very close Leicester Square). I spent nice time with other models and photographers. The shoots was dark , gothic and sexy :-) I have choosen outfits as femme fatale and I felt very comfortable with them. Below I want to share some pictures from this shoots with you :-)After shoots we had some after party :-) with dancing and drinks :-) Some pic below are coming from after party :-)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)