niedziela, 25 marca 2012

Friday shopping alert

Today after when I have finished my work I just went to Westfield to check H&M. I was looking for new clothes from new collection but unfortunetly they weren't them yet :-( But anyway I have found lovely full of pastels colours faces shirt perfect for summer time :-) And after I chceking New Look I have found as well perfect for hot days apricot shirt :-)
On the way home I just drop to Marks&Spencer to grab one of the healhy smoothies :-)
And in the evening I met my friend Phyllis.She just will be in October one of the model during Ghana Fashion Week :-) I am so so proud of her.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)