sobota, 17 marca 2012

shopping girl in rainy London :-)

Today after lovely breakfast we went with my girls on shopping. I have found ( surprise !!!) nice mint-lace colour balerinas in H&M ( special for this summer). Yesterday I get ( forget to write about this) nice brown vintage bag from 70' -I like it so much. I bought as well DVD with movie Bunraku ( I like original japanese bunraku performance :-)) and apple tea from Harrods :-)
yummy breakfast :-)
healthy drink break between shopping
on me dress H&M, coat MAngo, bag -vintage ( from yesterday),tights- miss selfridges,shoes Carvella by Kurt Geiger :-)earings and necklace - Apart
after shopping :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)