piątek, 9 marca 2012

Stay with me - advert

Hi all ,
On Wednesday I was near Old Street station where in one of the locals I was one of the 14 extras making TV advert. We all together dancing, jumping, screaming, having fun during rock concerts :-) After all everyone of us was tired :-) Between the breaks we get nice sandwiches and drinks :-)
As soon as commercial will be ready I will promise to share them with you.
:-)
Below I am sharing with you only one pic that I made before we start cause after we had to switch off all mobiles.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)