niedziela, 1 kwietnia 2012

nail polish and Armani mascara

In this week I made final shoping before my long 4-months holiday. I will be back in London in September cause I have in my plans two big photo shoots and work on one movie. But coming back to my shopping I bought two nail polishes ( one from Maxfactor ( love this pastel colour) and gold one from H&M) I tried already Maxfactor one and I am not happy to the end from the results.
I spent as well longer while in Selfridges where I bought Armani Eyes To kill mascara. I just started using them and I love them :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)