czwartek, 28 maja 2009

welcome in the RAIN










Hi




some pic from today. I regret that is still raining here. Come on...What's wrong with this weather. I was with Monika in one lovely cafe "Cafe Betty" here. I miss for this hot chocolate and special delicious latte :-)

Tommorow I am going to Gniezno visit my sweety goddaughter Malwi her sister and brother :-) and later I ma going to art club " Inner" where I spend time with my friend great photographer Jarek :-) and some anothers friends from here...
Soon I'll write more
kramar
//karooooo



one with Monika another just me :-)


ety

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)