sobota, 18 lipca 2009

busy last days

Hi everyone,
I am sorry that i was otside my world here but i was very busy.
On wednesday i was in studio where i had casting to film "Small life". I had to preapre two scene of the script. The hardest thing was to start to cry during about one minute. But I made it :-DDDD
On thuesday i was in east part of London in Extreme Radio where I had interview.
Yestearday I have free evening just for myself. With my sister watched two comedy movies. And later we went to sleep.
Today I should be in one acting workship but in the same time I have audition so I am not there...
And tommorow on the beginning i am going to public laundry cause my washmaschine is broken :-( and later to pick up with Soss and Mags Kerstin from the airport:-)

kisses
//karolina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)