piątek, 7 sierpnia 2009

Make up staff :-)


Hi,


I love cosmetics almost like every woman.Right now I am using:

base:

Estee Lauder Double Wear stay in place make up 1N1 ECRU 16

( is amzing it covers all not perfect things on your face)

eyes:

Eyeshadow Estee Lauder 05 SPICED PEACH

Eyshadow Loreal ColorAppeal TRIO PRO 319 Golden GREEN and 303 BEIGE TAUPE

mascara double wear zero smudge lengthening mascara from EStee Lauder

( it's amazing, your lashes are really longer :-) )

lips:

Estee Lauder lipstick 31 Spiced Coral ( it's very sexy)

Effet 3d les nudes BOURJOUS PARIS number 33 ( very shiny)

chicks:

blush Jouses Contraste 99 ROSE PETALE from CHANEL

( i really love them)


I am so tired after this week and today I have to go make shopping cause my fridge is almsot empty :-\


Take care

//kah


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)