środa, 5 sierpnia 2009

Pure show in Olympia and later recording for BBC3











Hi,




Yesterday I had really busy day here in London. In the morning I was working later. I was to see Pure show in Olympia. Great show and a lot of really nice clothes :-)
Later I was in small studio inside Putney Art theatre where we recording first records for BBC3. I had a lot of fun there. Simon Brodkin is really fun guy. By the way I had ocassion to meet really nice people there like actress Emilly :-)




kramar




//k

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)