poniedziałek, 14 września 2009

After weekend




Hi all,


It was carzy and buzy weekend for e. On friday I was in ITV studio . On saturday I had audition to musical . Later I went to Howy's b-day party. It was great. I was at home at 2 am . On sunday I was in BBC studio where i was gain active part of audience recording live program Bingo Lotto hosted by Ulrika Jonsson. I had alot of fun playing in bingo in TV studio.I put pic from fouer before recording and after at home :-)




Today my world is little sad but will be fine. I am sure.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)