sobota, 12 września 2009

weekend

Hi all,
I was so busy so sorry that I was not posting anything here, Yesterday I was in TV studio where I was again active part of public. This time we recorded in the centre of London. This show will be soon in ITV tv here in UK. It's very funny :-) and host is Vernon Kay - very funny guy :) I can't put any pic and tell more about them cause all people in studio have to keep all deatails about them for themselves. Today I am going to south part of London when I have audition to musical and later at 8 pm I will be b-day party at my friend Howy's house. It will be great day :-)
kisses
///k

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)