poniedziałek, 28 września 2009

Welcome home :-)







Hi guys,
sorry that I didn't write so long but I was busy with packing myself and later I had a lot of meetings with family and friends here in Poland. Today I am back to London again but just 8 weeks and I'll be here in Poznan again. Yuuuuuhoooooo :-D I can't wait cause sometimes I am realy homesick person. Someone said everywhere is great but at home the best and i totally agree with this.
On wed I was with my mummy in the cinema when we saw together the movie "obssesed" with Beyonce Knowles. If you like thrilers I think that you can like this movie. On thuesday i visited my hairdresser. She is genius and she made my new great fashionable braids hair :-D I really love them. And later i had meeting with guys from Uni. We were in nice cafe at first and later we visit nice wine bar where one of our friend is working.It's great to spend time with friends and with glass of wine ;-)
Next day at first I visited my cosmetic , later I met with my friend Fiolip and we were to see new Tarantiono movie./ I love them :-D and evening I spent with my best friend. I love our talks :-)
On saturdayI saw my great friend fromm childchood. It was great to talk after so many years :-) Afternoon I spent with my parents . We went to Ikea restaurant to eat typical swedish dinner. i love this :-) And we made little shopping . I bought Gossip girl sezon on DVD. I really like this serial .Evening i spent time with group of my good friends together. Sunday was family day for me. i spent them with my parents. We were in lovely park and later we went to lovely cafe. The evening we spent at home talking and eating great fruit salad made by my mummy.
Tioday nothing special. I think that will be raining.
When I'll be in London I put some pic from meetings and my new hair as well.
Take care over there
//karolina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)