środa, 28 października 2009

Fashion




It's me again. I am totally crazy about fashion and all this staff. Last days I try two new things. First of them is amazing mask to hair Osmo company. You can buy them in special shop for hairdresser. It's awesome. Your hair just after first use look so great. They are so soft and smooth.I really recomend them. Second staff is new polish nail Chanel company. This colour someone called Vendetta and it's really aweosme. This is one of three new collection. If you like to be on the top you try them :-D




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)