wtorek, 13 lipca 2010

Champions :-)

Tyron in action :-)

before entering...

On Sunday held the final of footbal championschip. After 90 minutes not pretty ( far away from beuty) game and extra 30 minutes Spain became new champion of the world. I watched this game in the pub The Zoo together with my friends. Unfortunetly after game instead of stay and take part in the after party had to go home cause next time alarm clock wake me up at 4:30 am.
And using from ocassion I want to wish happy birthday Marie Serneholt that she finished today her 27th :-) Wish you all the best honey :-) My b-day card for you is in the way to Sweden now :-) and hope soon you get them :-)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)