wtorek, 13 lipca 2010

House of Fraser

wonderful Wonderbra !!!!!!!!!!!!

the bransolette from Linea company




The glasses from Villeroy & Boch - Like them so much :-)






Hi ,



Yesterday I used nice weather and I went to the centre of London to Oxford street where I visited big House of Fraser. I was using some part of my award and I made some lovely shopping :-) I bought new lagguage case cause my old one was broken some weeks ago so it was the highest time to do it :-) Using from ocassion I bought some another staff that I share with you now putting this all pictures :-) Hope you like it :-)

1 komentarz:

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)