niedziela, 18 lipca 2010

nude make up :-) I love it


This summer very popular is nude make up invented by Ellis Faas. She based creating them on natural human things, like colour of humans skin, blood, bruises, moles , frinkles etc. She try to find staff to let emphasize discover beauty of human face. In the stores already you can buy a lot of great cosmetics that let you recive effect of this natural nude make up :

you can try new Micheal Kors shadows for Estee Lauder, YSL staff, Bobbie Brown,Clinique and of course Ellis Faas :-)

Thanks for them your make uo will be look like second natural skin:-) and we love it :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)