sobota, 27 listopada 2010

London weekend part 1


Christmas Market on Sunday

In Shakespeare's Globe

me and MAgda in Tower

Family portait :D

Hi all,
I had really great Saturday here in London. In the morning together with my family we went to see Tower . I was first time that I saw them inside :-) Later we checked some others London's attraction. In the middle of the day we visited Shakespeare's Globe . I really like this place . Next year I have to go there again to see some play. In the end of day I went to play bowling. I took last palce but anyway we had a lot of fun :)
Tommorow you can catch me in Hyde Park where I will be having fun in Christams Market :-)
Have a good weekend

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)