piątek, 3 grudnia 2010

East London Fashion Show


logo

me

One of collections


with my girls during show


this is think that I bought. You discover what was that afer this Saturday :-)


Goodie bag
Halla,
Yesterday I was one of the person who took part in first VIP East London Fashion Show. There was a lot of great and amzing staff to see. Of course I couldn't resist and I bought one of them - amazing necklace made by talented and promoting her collection Bethan Carr.
If you want to see and buy one of her amazing staff vist her site:
http:/www.bethancarr.co.uk
During show we enjoyed freee drinks, sandwiches and lovely fresh chocolate brownies. In the end of the show every pesron received nice goodie bag.
//kah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)