środa, 8 grudnia 2010

Letter from Greece


lovely Christmas letter from Popi :-)

Yesterday when I came back home after job and new studio flat huntng I have found on the table big letter from Greece.My friends Popi sent me sweeety Christmas cards with wishes and some lovely Christmas gifts. Popi I want to thank you so so much for them . I am sending you here big hug and kiss. Hope that soon you get some special Christmas letter from me.
BTW I love writting hands letters and cards :-) I am big fanof them It's so personal especially that we are living in the era of technology and very developed culture. These cards and letters remind me time when I aws a child and this present technology was then something abstract so people used tradional methotds to stay in touch with their friends.
//karo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)