środa, 8 grudnia 2010

British Fashion Awards 2010

It's one of the most important fashion event in UK. This event took a place yesterday and the winner are:

Designer of the year
Phoebe Philo - Céline

Brand of the year
Mulberry

Designer of the yaer - men's fashion
Patrick Grant for E. Tautz

Designer of the year - accessories
Nicholas Kirkwood

Model of the year
Lara Stone



Debiut of the year - accessories
Husam El Odeh



Debiut ofthe year - ready to wear
Meadham Kirchhoff

Isabell Blow award for fashion creator of the year
Nicola Formichetti


Extra awards :

Digital Innovation Award - Burberry

Special Recognition Award - Naomi Campbell

British style - Alexa Chung

BFC Outstanding Achievement in Fashion Design - Lee Alexander McQueen

All winners I am sending my congratulations :-)
//kah

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)