środa, 26 stycznia 2011

Beauty staff for hair

Some days ago I presented some beauty staff for face that I am using right now. This time I would like to present collection hair cosmetics using by me. I have straight, thin hair and my goal is to make them volume.

My shampoo Rice and Wheat Volumizing shampoo ( I love it) Maybe not so cheap but worth of its price ( about 17 pounds)

Conditioner
aussie aussome volume conditioner (nice smell, good quality, good price about 3 pounds !!!! )

protection:
GHD Thermal Protector for weak and damaged hair ( really good staff if you are using hair iron) ypu can buy them here:
http://stonehairdressing.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_39&osCsid=e3baf39f91768d60239122470c74f61f

Shu Uemura Silk Oil Camellia smoothing fluid ( really good product !!!! price 22 pounds)

mask:
I love this mask from OSMO company (btw I really reccomend shampoo and conditioners of this comapny too) They gave really good effects, you can feel that after using and the price is not so high about 7 pounds each product !!!!!!!!!
Osmo eesence Intensive deep repair mask

for much volume:
Realhair style volume plumper ( you can find them in Harvey Nichols - price - 17 pounds) I met this product during one of Elle events and I love it. You put them just after washing on you wet hair and you blow dry you hair :-) After you'll see the effects - much more volume hair.


and the last one Vitamin Protection Spray Toni&Guy Model.Me Helena Christensen

and you can get them here
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/hair-care/toni-guy-model-me-helena-hydrating-conditioner/
And now you can tell me about your hair beauty staff. If you can recommend me something to make my hair much more volume it will be great
Yours Karo

2 komentarze:

  1. I really like your blog. I will follow you :) come to me :

    http://beauty-fashion-shopping.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you. I like your blogg too. I will follow you as well :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)