piątek, 28 stycznia 2011

Ellin Kling For H&M

This time company H&M will present soon in stores new collection designed by one of the most swedish bloggers Ellin Kling that is as well main modell of this collection.Premiere of them will be held in Sweden 3th of February :-) Hope it will be any chance to get them in another countries as well. Particulary I like this flowrs dress. All collection you can see here:
http://www.ofeminin.pl/pokazy-mody/kolekcja-h-m-2011-d17704.html

Hope you like them :-)

1 komentarz:

  1. jestem bardzo ciekawa tego :)

    pozdrawiam i zapraszam też do mnie (nowa notka)

    http://beauty-fashion-shopping.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)