niedziela, 28 sierpnia 2011

‎'Schizophrenia and Me and Me' premiere in London



after party :D


me on after party premiere :-)


posters :D



Laura, Howy and rest cast on stage after premiere :-)

On Thuersday thanks for I AM AN ACTOR company I had a honor to attend on london's premiere movie ‎'Schizophrenia and Me and Me' directed by my friend Howy Bratherton. I really enjoyed watching the, Howy and Laura I am really proud of you guys :-)
ASAP i promise to share official pictures from this event with you :-)
Now just some pictures from my camera :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)