wtorek, 29 listopada 2011

from the set my new movie "Illegal Activity"


me and the girls after records :-)


me before filming after make up :-)

Yesterday whole day I spent working. For couple of hours I was in one of the london's studios where together with lovely cast and crew we made some scene to new movie "Illegal activity". I had a chance to work with lovely Richie Campbell ( who played in movies like Anuvahood, The pick up, The Firm, Wilderness).I met a lot of nice new people and I get big chance to be part of veruy good movie :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)