niedziela, 27 listopada 2011

Elisabeth Ambeck - video shoots


hair done


during preparation ( break for food and drinks)


place of shoots :-)

Today whole day I spent in East London where with three other models we made video shoots for new brand hair cosmetics Elizabeth Amback :-) We spent so many hours working and having time in the same time. I share with you some pic from my camera :-)As soon as I get more pictures from photographer backstage camera I promise to share them with you :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)