środa, 28 grudnia 2011

Christmas Eve

my canary Hugo was looking for a rest of christmas dinner :-)

mix of my Christmants presents :-)
My lovely mum and dad :-)

Christmas presents :-)
Christmas Eve table decorations before the food was on the table :-)

This year finally first time since I moved out to London. I spent in my family city Poznan with my closest family - it means with my parents and my sister and of course as well with our canary Hugo :-) The second day I spent with my mum's part of family. It was great ocassion to see my uncle, aund, grandma and my cousins :-) I had lovely , family time with them.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)