poniedziałek, 2 stycznia 2012

Welcome in 2012

Welcome in New Year. Last day of 2011 I spent with my friend watching fireworks in centralof London. Unfortunetly we couldn't see them very well but was great to invite New Year with so big number of people around. After midnight when fireworks show was finished we went to the bridge where was street part with the music. We joined to the dancing people :-)I came back home about 3 am :-)
the best place to see fireworks ? tree ;-)
just the little bit of fireworks ( on movie looks much better than on pic)
London Eyes has hundresds colours this day :-)
people dancing in the bridge :-)
me and my friend in the crowd
almost at home after all in New Years Eve mood :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)