czwartek, 11 czerwca 2009

Anorah wedding


Halla :-)


I have enough underground strike in London. I understand that people want to earn more bur come on. we all suffer.

Tommorow ladies night with my sister and my friend Soss :-) I tell you more later. And during weekend I'll plan something special.I want to see bloody and dark history of England :-D I like to feel the feeling of fair... I'll write you more after weekend.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING MY BEST SWEDISH FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REGRET THAT I CAN'T SEE YOU THIS DAY ANNA BUT I AM SRE TAHT YOU WILL BE LOOK GREAT AND PRETTY :)CONGRATULATION AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR WAY OF YOUR LIFE ANORAH :)


kramar and puss

//karolina
PICTURE : pRETTY AND CRAZY ANORAH ( ANNA NORDELL)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)