środa, 3 czerwca 2009

Last days...


Hi all,

I enjoy last moments here in Poland and I am back to London. I am little sad cause I hate to say goodbye. Always i want to cry and something inside me feels in this special moody way. I will be miss for all people that I have left here for some time.

Thanks for my parents I had wonderfull Day of Child. Mum and Dad I want to thank you for everything what you did it to me. I will be miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I have found to one more time meet with Filip and later with my best best friend Monika. I am really greatfull that I had occassion to meet you in my life and that you are still in them. Thanks you fr all honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


pic. Me and my Monika together in club" W starym kinie"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)