czwartek, 15 kwietnia 2010

Aga and Jacek are in London - weekend




Hi,


Last friday my two close friends from Poland were coming to visit me here in London :-)


I was so happy :-).


On saturday we visit Westminster, Big Ben, Soho, Covent Garden, museums, Canary Wharf the Royal Palace and a lot of places in the zone 1 here.


We had nice weather. Perfect to walk :-)


Just only one thing made us sad - on saturday we lost our president and members of goverment during cras plane. It was very very sad day for Poland. Real tragedy.


some pic :-) me , Aga and JAcek in Covent Garden :-) and second me and JAcek in Soho bar :-)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)