wtorek, 6 kwietnia 2010

Easter time and great book written by Stieg Larsson


Hi all, I had very calm Easter time in this year. I still remember that last during this year I visited Windsor with my parents :-) It was great time. It will be great to use this time and go somewhere to visit new place but I stayed here in London. Yesterday I watched pictures from blog Marie Serneholt that she spent this period of time in lovely French riviera :-) Lucky girl and I hope that she had a lot of fun and sun there ( more you can see and raed in her blog wheree she put a lot of amazing pictures)



Last days I spent as well raeding awesome book written by Stieg Larsson - original swedish title is "Man som hattar kvinnor". It's awesome -one of the best that I raed last time. I really recommend :-) I am sure that you like them.


And in the end I put the pic easter table prepared by my lovely mum :-)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)