poniedziałek, 6 grudnia 2010

Cornhill girl's going out :-)


one of the boxes in the place that we were


and this is official presentation my new necklace Bethan Carr that I bought some days ago during fashion design :-)


with my girls


me and Iza using dance pole for joke ;-)


Me and Iza :-)
I had really carzy Saturday evening with the girls this week. Together we were in Camden where one of the girls has found for us great bar . In one of the boxes was real dance pole on the table and of course we can resist to use them for laugh :-)
Hope you had great weekend too.
Puss

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Thank you so much for every single comment they make me smile. I will try to visit your blog as soon as I can :-) If you like my blog just follow me, if I like yours I will do the same :-)

Dziękuję bardzo za każdy pojedyńczy komentarz. Odwiedzam Wasze blogi tak szybko jak mogę :-) Jesli spodoba się Tobie mój blog będzie mi miło jak go zaobserwujesz. Jeśli spodoba mi sie Twój z pewnością zrobię to samo :-)